Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Heading Back to GenCon!

Thanks to a much larger than expected tax return, my wife encouraged me to head back to GenCon again this year.  So, that means another crack at the Armada North American Championships!  I don't expect to replicate my success from last year, but I will definitely be shooting for a top 10 finish.  Hopefully some of the same players will be there as last year, as it was a really good group of guys.

I'm also looking at playing in another Store Championships this Sunday, at Guardian Games in Portland, OR.  I've been testing an Imperial list that I really like, with a fun new formation that is working well so far.  I will write up a post on the formation after the tournament as I don't want to give my strategy away beforehand.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, look forward to hearing about the list and how you get on! I managed to get a win at my FLGS store championship with an Imperial black dice and ship heavy load out last weekend. People underestimate the power of Lord Vader...

    ReplyDelete